"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those who are perishing. Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice." King Lemuel Proverbs 31:8-9
"Regardless of what we say of sing or study on Sunday morning, rich people who neglect the poor are not the people of God." David Platt - "Radical"
"If you educate a man, you simply educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation." African proverb
"This gospel - the whole gospel - means much more than the personal salvation of individuals. It means a social revolution." Richard Stearns - "The Hole in our Gospel"
"We have discovered that 2 percent of our time living out the gospel in other contexts has a radical effect on the other 98 percent of our time living out the gospel in our own context." David Platt - "Radical"
"He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah - Micah 6:8
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy." Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"